Heralding a new age in the business of nuclear technology
About India Nuclear Energy:
India Nuclear Energy is an annual expo held at Nehru Center, Worli, Mumbai from 20th – 21st October 2016. Co-organised by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and supported by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL), the summit and expo brings together the prominent organizations and professionals from across the globe to discuss the future, latest developments, business opportunities, policies and procedures in the Indian Civil Nuclear Energy market. The exhibition and the concurrent summit is an excellent networking opportunity for exhibitors, visitors and delegates. It will provide an opportunity for participating companies to showcase their nuclear expertise and know-how and identify business opportunities in the Indian market. The exhibition is a must visit for large and small scale component manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. The expo will be visited by top officials from the project, procurement, operations, maintenance and R& D teams from Nuclear Power Plant operators in India.
Why visit the Expo:
- Theme: “Target 2032 – Achieve a Power generation capacity to 63,000 Mw”
- Direct access to international manufacturers and suppliers for technical & business discussions
- Discuss and exchange of the best practices w.r.t Nuclear reactor and component technologies
- International pavilions and participation from countries like Canada, France, Russia, Germany, USA, Finland and many more
- New interactive features including b2b speed meetings and Onsite engagements
- Power packed conference sessions with a legacy of comprehensive conferences covering topics ranging from Advanced Construction technologies for Nuclear Plants to Nuclear Fuel Cycles
- Meet indigenous large and small scale vendors who can supply components and equipments for Nuclear energy applications.